Pages

Search

Loading...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MY VERANDA (Descriptive Text)


In the second floor of my house, there is an interesting place. That is my veranda.
            My veranda is look like a pendopo, because it has some wood that support the building. There is a seat in the corner of my veranda. And the other corner there is a bathroom. A half part on my veranda has a roof, and the other part there is no roof. In my veranda there are some birds. There are many trees near the cage, there are guava’s tree, papaya’s tree, and orange’s tree.  All of the trees are planted in the pots. My mother, plant so many orchids. There are 8 types of orchids. In my veranda there are some other plants.
            My veranda is very comfortable for me to study, do my homework, do a chat with my parents, and playing a game. I often do my homework in there until the midnight. When I do my homework there, the atmosphere is quiet and comfortable in the midnight. My veranda is my favorite place in my house beside my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY VERANDA (Descriptive Text)


In the second floor of my house, there is an interesting place. That is my veranda.
            My veranda is look like a pendopo, because it has some wood that support the building. There is a seat in the corner of my veranda. And the other corner there is a bathroom. A half part on my veranda has a roof, and the other part there is no roof. In my veranda there are some birds. There are many trees near the cage, there are guava’s tree, papaya’s tree, and orange’s tree.  All of the trees are planted in the pots. My mother, plant so many orchids. There are 8 types of orchids. In my veranda there are some other plants.
            My veranda is very comfortable for me to study, do my homework, do a chat with my parents, and playing a game. I often do my homework in there until the midnight. When I do my homework there, the atmosphere is quiet and comfortable in the midnight. My veranda is my favorite place in my house beside my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment